-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Fri, 08 Feb 2008 09:47:12 +0000
> Von: Mark Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: dspam-dev@lists.nuclearelephant.com
> Betreff: Re: [dspam-dev] PHP UI alternative to dspamCC

> Steve wrote:
> > It depends how you retrain. If you have the tokens already inside the
> storage engine and linked to a signature, then retraining with just the
> signature is enough. If you don't store the tokens with a signature inside the
> storage engine or you purged the signature including the tokens already from
> the storage engine, then training with just the signature is not the way
> to go.
> >

> It would be signature based that I'm interested in.
>
> As I understand it I do have to pass a user to dspam when I do the
> retraining (is that correct? I'm not at my server to check),

This can be right and wrong.
Right: When you have the user uid in the signature and you allow DSPAM to
switch the user when retraining, then you don't need to specify a user while
retraining.

Wrong: If you have plain signatures without the uid of the user in it, then you
must specify the user name whit the retraining command.

> so does it
> basically not matter what user I give dspam if I'm giving it a signature?

No. It does matter. See above.

> --
> Mark Rogers // More Solutions Ltd (Peterborough Office) // 0845 45 89 555
> Registered in England (0456 0902) at 13 Clarke Rd, Milton Keynes, MK1 1LG

Steve