-------- Original-Nachricht --------
> Datum: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 08:54:12 +0000
> Von: Mark Rogers <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An: dspam-dev@lists.nuclearelephant.com
> CC: Jason Axley <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Betreff: Re: [dspam-dev] PHP UI alternative to dspamCC

> Jason Axley wrote:
> > One basic feature I'd like to see is the ability to map user logins
> > (e.g. from LDAP) to one or more identities that dspam knows about.
>
> How would you like this to work? Personally I'd like access from one
> login, but to still have the quarantines separate (eg separate IMAP
> folders).
>
> One thing I've never been 100% sure about: when retraining does dspam
> actually need to know the recipient, or is just the signature sufficient?

It depends how you retrain. If you have the tokens already inside the storage
engine and linked to a signature, then retraining with just the signature is
enough. If you don't store the tokens with a signature inside the storage
engine or you purged the signature including the tokens already from the
storage engine, then training with just the signature is not the way to go.