Ok, I had a look at doing Maildir delivery, and it can be done quite
easily without modifying the dspam code.  We just need to specify a
QuarantineAgent in dspam.conf.

I've knocked together a quick perl script that will do the trick.  See
attached.
you can use it by specifying QuarantineAgent as below:

QuarantineAgent "/var/spool/dspam/dspam-quarantine.pl %u"

At the moment it assumes dspam is configured for Domain Scale.  It also
assumes that a users data directory exists before it is called - I'm not
100% sure that this is a valid assumption.

any thoughts?
Alex

--
Alex Tomlins
Email/Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There are two kinds of people in the world: those who finish what they started