Alexander Prinsier wrote:
I can do the mailing lists + webinterface for them.

I believe Paul Cockings offered some domain name(s). I suggest using
CACert for the SSL certificate (I can get this done if needed).

We could consider sourceforge or the like of course. My own experience
is that sourceforge servers are a bit overloaded (slow). But they do
offer useful groupware features out of the box... And if some person who
is helping right now drops out later, then we're stuck without eg a
webserver... If we choose for sourceforge, then we have all the
services, and don't need to find people/time to maintain them.

Are we going to do it ourselves or not?

If you need a download or mirror site, let me know.

Regards,

Marcel

--
Marcel Knol                                 iunxi B.V.
email: mar...@iunxi.nl                      tel: +31 88 5400500

!DSPAM:1011,494ec2ec150923087818431!