Yeah, Tony just pointed out that the header names I'm using in my
examples ARE bad.  Shucks.

The names I'm using are NOT what shows up on the screen on my IC-91AD
exactly either.  Hmm.

How'd I get that mixed up?

Oh well... I get a lump of coal for Christmas, perhaps.

:-)

Nate WY0X

Nate Duehr
n...@natetech.com