Uh Oh, I've been found :-).

The only problem with the information is it doesn't tell when I was last on.

Fran, W1FJM

  _____

From: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com [mailto:dstar_digi...@yahoogroups.com]
On Behalf Of Nate Duehr
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 3:26 PM
To: dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [DSTAR_DIGITAL] People Locator

And those pointing you to the dstarusers.org site are also correct, but why
go outside of the system to an add-on to find data that's already there?

See, I found Fran! (GRIN. I chose someone at random from this thread to
show that you can find anyone on any system.)

Remember I'm logged into W0CDS as my regular user, not the admin user..

Example:

W1FJM AA1HD C AA1HD 10.205.233.248

W1FJM D AA1HD A AA1HD 10.205.233.250

W1FJM H AA1HD A AA1HD 10.205.233.251

W1FJM M AA1HD B AA1HD 10.205.233.249

Now not only do I know Fran's a D-STAR user, but that he's using "letter"
routing (or at least that he's registered to do so) and likely has more than
one rig. maybe I'd call "W1FJM" or maybe I'd try "W1FJM H" or "W1FJM M" if
I wanted to see if he was home or mobile. the information on the Gateway web
interface is far more useful than the DStarUsers.org info.

Nate WY0X