> I agree totally, I opt out of the DGPS because my boss (or anyone) could
> track me, if they knew how.
>
> Maybe we should have a D-Star only users list, then only users can see other
> users?  That way, only we can see our fellow users.  (Logged and therefore
> traceable.)

Amateur radio is not private.  Records of your transmissions are not private.
Folks who cannot accept this should not participate (or at least transmit) in
the amateur radio service.  Note that word - service - the complete purpose of
amateur radio is provide a service to the public, not to satisfy any personal
wants.  Enough!

73 -- John