--- In dstar_digital@yahoogroups.com, "Nate Duehr" <n...@...> wrote:

> I'm surprised no one's asked DStarUsers.org to take that data down,
> honestly.  Someone who really values their privacy will eventually.
>
> 2. People will ask that some web page they have no relationship with
> stop publishing when they're on the air to anyone who wants to see it.

In the USA at least, amateur radio communications are not private:

ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS PRIVACY ACT
UNITED STATES CODE
TITLE 18.  CRIMES AND CRIMINAL PROCEDURE
PART I--CRIMES
CHAPTER 119--WIRE AND ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS INTERCEPTION AND
INTERCEPTION OF ORAL COMMUNICATIONS
(g) It shall not be unlawful under this chapter or chapter 121
of this title for any person - (...)
  (ii) to intercept any radio communication which is
transmitted - (...)
   (III) by a station operating on an authorized
frequency  within  the bands allocated to the  amateur,  citizens
band, or general mobile radio services;  or (...)

73 -- John