A lot of great point and suggestions and information. Thank You.
However (I believe) that the local D-Star guys have blocked user access to
change things or go to a different reflector or what ever it is called. I read
on the FCC site they do not recognize the word reflector but I did not
understand that and won't even try to ask anything about it. I wait until I get
much more educated.
Now because of what you have told me I am begining to think that because of not
being able to control the D-Star stuff as you have stated is what is giving me
two things. A bad idea of what D-Star is and I am not having the chance to
learn by having those ablilities you explained.
Your idea of offering to buy or at least get a group together to help get
another one so that people can do the things you explained may be the best
idea. And may help the whole area.
There is another one. Which I forgot to mention but it is about 70 miles from
me. Funny sometimes I can listen without the R2D2 on it better than the one
that is less than 20 miles from me.
Thanks For Your Information.
I will read it over again and see if I myself can make some suggestions that
may make our D-Star much better. Like you said those things don't grow on trees.
Again Thanks. I am glad I put my opinions and stuff out there because I have
received some great help in understanding the ins and outs and possibly the
reasons why I can't seem to get my voice out there.

KD0AJZ

James