>Now that I have had time to think about this, I wouldn't want to sell
>something to someone at 8 to 10 times its actual value even if they would
>pay. You would either be taking advantage of someone who has no clue what
>they are doing or will get yourself into a mess with some scam artist with a
>hidden agenda. If I sell on ebay, I won't deal with anyone with less than 10
>positives for feedback unless they contact me personally before they bid.

Commendable (your fair-value position), but dealing with people who
have a lot of positive feedback just limits you to the eBay-addicted.
I only have three or four feedback comments total (all positive), but
you've dealt successfully with me in the past, for instance. I'm not
sure that an eBay feedback rating is really that hard to inflate
anyway.

A more moderate limit might be people who have a feedback rating at
all, but who have only positive comments (however few), or whose
negative feedback can be explained.

--
Marc Sira               |       [EMAIL PROTECTED]
"If you can't play with words, what good are they?"