Love it how the default band for new QSO's is set for 30m *SSB*!! :-)

73 DE AI3W, Rick

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
From [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Tue May 11 22:46:10 2004
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Steve-KF2TI)
Date: Tue May 11 22:48:12 2004
Subject: [Dx4win] Ver 6.03

Maybe it's only me, but other than having to find 1 15m fiji contact
counted as Conway Reef, after merging everything..works as 6.02
EXCEPT I appreciate the fact that the XP glitch causing PKS31 to not
propagate the callsign info is fixed

Well done Steve and Paul

>From this Steve to you  a hardy handshake and thank you
73,

Steve - KF2TI

A successful diet is the triumph of mind over platter.

Pasteurize: Too far to see.

Why does mineral water that 'has trickled through mountains for
centuries have a 'use by' date?

outgoing mail scanned with Norton's NAV2003