Any chance (at some point) of getting a default setting on the
Preferences->QSO page that will allow us to change the default setting for
this field (the Upload flag)? I have manually exported my entire log, and
(at least so far) I see no reason not to continue doing so, so I'd like to
have that flag default to "Y", while leaving the label flag set to "N".

Also, is there any way to mass change the date in all my previously-upload
QSOs (done with a manual ADIF export) so that I can track that they've been
uploaded already?