Hi,

I realized I did not copy the refelctor on this message,

Paul
-------------------------------------
I tried to do the electronic confirmations similar to the paper equivalent:

Upload = Y == I want to upload this QSO; like Label = Y. You can set the
flag using the command on the label menu.

Upload Date (QSO was uploaded; set when doing the upload)
   like QSL Date

Upl Conf (set when importing your log back into DX4WIN and the imported
QSO is flagged as confirmed. You have to select the option to set the
Upl Conf flag
This is like Cnfm = Y

This also explains why I put the 'Export for LOTW' on the label menu;
it is like printing your labels. Also note that this option sets the upload
date; a regular ADIF export does not do that.

Paul