In Custom Awards with many options (like Russian RDA), to be able to type the
info,
not having to press down arrow flipping through hundreds of districts.

Marcelo, PY1KN> I believe that it is possible to have a dx4win 8.0
until Dayton. It's usual > for Paul to update the program close to Dayton. I
feel good because Paul is > more interested, writes on the reflector, give
replies and listen us the > last time. So i will try to give a wish list with
the hope to see these > feature in next release... > I would like to
have... > 1. A band map > 2. a new packet window (more automated) > 3. upload
to lotw with one button and one button download also > 4. auto
update for country files > 5. one more line (3 lines total) in every label > 6.
Omnirig support > > and yes i believe that if next version
has these features must be named 8.0 > > At the end... there is a free
beautiful program for anyone likes digital > modes called digital master 780.
It would be nice if dx4win could support > this one like does with mmtty....