CCS wrote:

> I did a little research.  I did a simple search of the web
> for "e-gold".  It returned over 3000 hits.  Looking at the
> first 20 hits there were 4 obvious scams (and 4 other ads for
> internet gambling sites).  If this extrapolates to the whole
> sample then there would be over 600 scams involving e-gold.
>
> It gives one pause.  A substantial part of the growth in e-gold
> activity may be driven by scamsters.
>
> CCS

But, when total accounts, or better yet, funded accounts get up
around a million, watch regular businesses sit up and take
notice. ; ) What's that, about a little over a year from now
for total accounts and 2+ years for funded accounts? Roughly
speaking.

Bob
--
            http://www.bearerinstruments.com

http://www.bearerinstruments.com/assets/BIMDsPGPkey.txt
650C 51DA 734F 697F 5706 3D6A 7712 BCC9 D1AE 00BA