Reid,

   Your alive!  Oh, I am so happy to know your reading these discussion
lists!  Now, can you please answer the $65 K dollar question of the day:

What is the reason the e-gold website is down and how soon are you
projecting it to be back up?

    My phone has been ringing off the hook (as it always does) when the
e-gold website goes down.  People ALWAYS think that we *independent* Market
Makers are in control of the e-gold website.  I spend hours explaining that
is not the case.  E-gold and G&SR are separate companies and THEY control
the e-gold website.

> Actually, perhaps *you* are excessively trusting.  I've never posted
> anything, let alone an apology, to the e-biz site.

    By the way, interestingly enough, your public apology WAS pasted on the
e-biz website for quite sometime.  Seeing that e-biz was handling such
volume of e-gold, it did appear you wrote that for them.  Sounds like you
did not.  Did you ever ask them to remove it  from their site?  Or, do you
ever review sites?  I imagine your a busy guy so maybe not.  But, with a
title like yours, I would be judicious in my letting people post my words on
a public site.  Based on the number of page views your apology got from the
e-biz site, many a person (myself included initially) thought YOU did do
just that.

 Perhaps *you*  could share the truth and enlighten us, yes?  What is up
with the e-gold website down time?  Any expectations for it going back up
today?

    Thanks, Reid!

      Eric