-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of markab23
Sent: Saturday, December 30, 2000 6:56 PM
To: e-gold Discussion
Subject: [e-gold-list] Re: e-gold

When I asked if e-biz and e-gold were related  I was referring to the down
time and closure of e-biz.  It occurred to me masses of e-biz 'participants'
would be trying to asccess their egold accounts at the same time.  As there
are about 30 thousand of them (i have been told)  I imagine that would cause
any well run site to falter momentarily.

I did not wish to infer there was any commercial connection between the two.

My understand is that e-gold holds itself aloof  from any transactional
business through the accounts.

Mr Jackson is correct.  I read his apology and no where does it mention any
account holder or business or venture.  simply addressed to the  e-gold
account holders as a whole.
Chucky