>Hey!!!  about 1000% ...Nice one  JP.  I like it.  Can I use it?

You can use it!

>(Now can we get it on Yahoo or Altavista.com???)

You can get it on Yahoo or altavista tomorrow, but it would be an
utter waste of your money, man.  The people you wnat to reach are
**EGOLD USERS**.  If you did a million impressions on Yahoo, you
would be lucky if 2 egold users saw the ad, so it would be a total
waste of your money.

>Has there ever been a concerted effort to promote e-gold  to merchants  as a
>safter and more sevcure alternative to credit cards.

there will be no egold merchants, until there's some way for egold
merchants TO ADVERTISE TO EGOLD USERS.

It's that simple.

That's the end of the story.

I was sitting opposite someone wanting him to write a check for 300
thou to implement a novel business idea involving e-gold.

The gentleman said "fine little idea, but this is all completely
pointless unless we can reach egold users. How do we do that?"  "You
cannot."  "Then why are we wasting time talking about it, next."

At the moment (with the miniscule exception of bananagold, which is
trivial) there IS NO EGOLD COMMERCE, other than stupid scams.

there will not be any egold commerce, until there is some way for
prospective egold commercial enterprises, to clearly reach egold
users.

on top of all that, magically the adverts WOULD BE INCOME for e-gold
corp, and well deserved, too