> >> 1. Visa preferably, or otherwise Mastercard. Not some "own brand" card
> >> scheme.

For ATM only use this is not necessary.

> 3. You do not need to go anonymous to be free from legal regquirements to
> help out the nosy Feds. What you need is a card that is out of the USA
> jurisdiction, and a card that can have a name on it other than your own,
> such as "Jacks SpendingPot" and where the company issuing you the card
> contracts with you to only reveal the owner of the card to a government
> official if the owner is proven to be a criminal in a court of law.

Even an out of the USA card is probably run by a company in the US.  And
all the records are probably in the US and available to the Feds.  The
fact that it is an out of the country card probably makes it a red flag
to the feds when used constantly in the country.

> That is right, we live, work, and serve you from the British Virgin Islands
> now where the temperature is always 84 degrees with the trade winds gently
> blowing and there are no feds around the place to demand anything of us and
> where your offshore account is private.

Isn't BVI a British dependancy?  In which case your ability to maintain
anything private is not ultimately determined locally but subject to
the British Crown and, according to current British policy, not going to
last many more years.

CCS