>Isn't BVI a British dependancy?  In which case your ability to maintain
>anything private is not ultimately determined locally but subject to
>the British Crown and, according to current British policy, not going to
>last many more years.
>
>CCS

British Virgin Islands is a 59 square mile group of islands approximately 60
miles east of Puerto Rico in the Caribbean. It has a population of 17,900
people and it is a British Dependency. It has a constitution and
democratically elected parliament. The BVI is politically and economically
sound and the Government has virtual autonomy in its decision-making. The
final responsibility for the financial services section rests with the Chief
Minister of the BVI rather than the British Government.

The BVI has shown its independence by creating for itself a strong economy
based on financial services. While the BVI enforce strict guidelines in the
operating of financial service operations, such as Standard Reserve and
Standard Transactions, they are also as strict in ensuring the privacy of
all account holders.

Having an account in Standard Reserve gives you an offshore account.
Further, your privacy is guaranteed by fact that we must ensure that each
account holder's details are kept private by local legislation and
penalties.

Our card, even though serviced by a USA company, does not have any record of
the individuals within the USA and territories. We have a single account in
the Florida Bank from which all card amounts are taken. There is no record
in the USA that has your name, or card name, and amount in the bank. Simply
it is a conduit for monies to be inserted into the ATM system.

THE BVI is a very safe country and politically stable. Your account details
are not and cannot be available to the USA or British Governments as even
your records are not kept in the BVI, but our business is. We are a truly
international organization now with offices in BVI, Belarus, Australia and
Canada.

Dr Elwyn Jenkins
Standard Reserve
++