>> the account that I had was the free one, without the ATM card, and
>> without any type of liquidity. I can't convert the account to e-gold
>
>> Since they are 100% backed by e-gold,
>
>What!  You can't redeem SR for e-gold?  Then what does "backed"
>mean?  If that is the case then SR is no better than OSGold!
>
>What are people thinking of when they say "backed"; it doesn't
>mean anything if there is no redemption.

Where does this comes from?
Of course Standard Reserve Gold can be redeemed for E-Gold.
Go and see any of our agents who will do this for you.
In the next couple of weeks this will also be a totally automated feature!!

Standard Reserve in its exchange function only deals with redemption above a
limit. It is the job of Agents or Market Makers to do smaller amounts.

More than 50 people a day redeem SR for E-Gold.

Who gave you such mis-information?

Dr Elwyn Jenkins
Chief Executive Officer
Standard Reserve