> Where does this comes from?
> Of course Standard Reserve Gold can be redeemed for E-Gold.
> Go and see any of our agents who will do this for you.
> In the next couple of weeks this will also be a totally automated
feature!!

The point I was trying to make was a secondary point, (supporting another
point), that the Standard Reserve Net Anywhere accounts did not have easy
liquidity by allowing them to be automatically converted to e-gold. You can
automatically convert from e-gold to SR-AUG with a very minimal fee, but not
the other way, even though such a promise to provide this type of transfer
has been made for over 6 months now.

On another note: Is it possible to remove $9 in SR-AUG through an agent
without a larger fee than it took to move the value from E-Gold TO SR-AUG?

Craig