> Your Gold has not been taken. You asked for an account closure. An email
> indicating that you have value in the account was sent to you. I have not
> had a reply as to what we should do for you. Please reply to my personal
> email address ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and I can make sure your value is
> exchanged into something you find suitable.

Thank you very much for your consideration. It is quite comforting to know
that this was simply an oversight, rather than a policy issue. I do believe
that the matter is trivial, since I only had $9 in the account.

Unfortunately, the account HAS been closed. I received an email to that
effect, and I cannot log into the account. I received no email acknowledging
the value in my account, though I mentioned it in my request to close.

My SR account was: 120007
My E-Gold account is: 106762 (Name:SnowDog)

Deduct whatever you believe necessary for the fee. I have no way to go to an
agent since I cannot log into the account. Please understand that I believe
this to be a trivial matter. It was the policy that I was concerned about.

Sincerely,

Craig Haynie (SnowDog)