Hello!

Thank you very much for your offer, and Elwyn Jenkins has already paid-out
my account. In fact, I probably owe him an apology; I should not have
mentioned my predicament to the e-gold list so soon. There just seemed to be
a series of events that led me to believe they had adopted a bad policy. It
turned out that it was just a misunderstanding.

However, with regard to the Net Anywhere account, I still don't understand
why they want to charge $3 for the account. It is my understanding that the
Cash Card is not available for use with the Net Anywhere account. The card
is used with the Instant Anywhere account, which has always had fees, from
my understanding. The $3 fee would be worthwhile if the Net Anywhere account
was useful. From my perspective, it may be very useful in the future, but as
of now, it hasn't built up any significant level of 'critical mass' yet. [I
can't use it to go bowling, for example.]

Thank you again. I've now more than doubled my money with this error, and
I'm not sure what I can do to make your gift to me worthwhile for you.

Craig