Tristan,

So far you have said you don't mean either of the following.
1) "unfreedom produces wealth"
2) "wealth causes less freedom"
Yet for some reason that escapes me you still seem to think there is
some sort of trade off between freedom and wealth.

> Rather, I mean to say, if the average Joe has a
> choice between his principles (staying unwealthy because he will not give
> us his freedom) or wealth (ahh, it's just a little freedom to sacrifice,
> that's all), he will invariable choose to have more wealth at the expense
> of his freedom.

It is just the opposite: freedom and wealth go together.  Giving up
freedom
leads to poverty not wealth.

CCS