> I hate to state the obvious but isn't the purpose of setting up the eCTA
> gain members of high ethical standards, and in doing so gain the
confidence
> of the clients that use the member exchange cambio etc because they are
> members of the eCTA.
(snip)
> Like these to high light two:
> > > 6. I promise to support my fellow members in adversity to the best of
my
> > > ability
> What sort of adversity? Are they being investigated? Why? etc etc etc ?

> >> 7. I promise to maintain my allegiance to the Association and
> > > it's members.
> Until when?  What if decisions made are in the interest of the members but
> not the clients they serve?

These points are not open to interpretation.   Of course the eCTA  is there
to protect it's members.  It also expects its members to support it.
This is part of being a member of a group. Elsewise it would not be a group
but a motley collection of individuals or businesses.

Please reread the Purposes:

The purpose and objectives of the eCurrency Trade Association Inc.
(hereinafter called the Association) are to unite the member group so that
it may:
Promote and maintain the highest professional standards of business practice
among its members.
Maintain standards for entry to the Assoc.
Promote the interests of the member of the group.
Develop and improve processes for the safe and secure business development
of its members
Encourage cordial relations between the members and affiliated and
non-affiliated businesses and other professional bodies and associations
around the world.
Keep abreast of international developments in the e-currency economy
affecting, principally the gold economy, but also encompassing all other
e-commerce

Michael Moore
Vice President (Pro Tem)
for the