> majorbrokerage.com does not give a flying fuck about putting a banner
> ad on golddirectory.com (sorry Bob! :) )

It's Craig.

Otherwise, what good is the e-gold webpage, as an advertising venue, if only
a few major businesses can afford to put ads there? So what if those
businesses simply stay out? The growth of e-gold should not depend on such
businesses. It should depend on its popularity with small businesses and the
average person -- AS LONG as it continues to grow. Don't get me wrong... I
WOULD like to see a major big company involved, but do you want to marry the
e-gold webpage to them to do so? Perhaps E-gold should be impartial to
business. Perhaps it should be like the blind-folded woman with the scale in
her hands, minding the store, but not playing favorites -- AS LONG as it
continues to grow.

Craig (Not Bob)