> 3) they said "so, how do we reach these users, where do we buy the
> email addresses of all users or advertise to users"
>
> (4) i said, Oh, there's no method for reaching egold users
>
> (5) they said "what a fucking stupid conversation this is"

This is an amazing thing. Presumably the same brokerage accepts U.S.
dollars. Where did they they buy the e-mail addresses of all the users, if
that's their criterion for accepting a currency?

Don't most of the market-makers sell advertising on their web pages? Isn't
_that_ a way of targeting advertising to e-gold users?

I do agree that a banner ad on the spend might do a lot for the e-gold
economy, but it's a little over the top to say that there is no method for
reaching e-gold users without it.