> Yes, yes, but when do we get CHESS? It's the closest I'll ever come to
> harnessing sloth, if my guess is right!   ;^)
> JMR

Working on it, and there will be games other than chess available.
Although, it's kinda on the back burner right now. I have several other
e-gold related projects that I'm concentrating on right now. Not to
mention my actual job/current livelihood, and my pretending to have a life
other than e-gold & computers in general.

I will, hopefully, be bringing a few of these projects live in the next
week - few months. Of course, life always has a habit of interfering with
my best laid plans.

Viking Coder