> >There's no point changing the SCI, it's state of the art and
> meant for people
> >who know what they're doing. Any possible improvements are not
> really relevant
> >to this issue.
>
> Sounds exactly right, Luc!
>
> RJ -- you'd like the SCI for Fastgrams.
>
> https://www.fastgrams.com/sci.html

Yes, I looked at it the other day when you sent this information. Thank you
kindly, I truly appreciate it.

> the idea is there IS NO "easy" way to use it, there's "only" the
> status.cgi-like approach.
>
> Problem solved, right?

Yes, definately. I am not a professional programmer. I was seeking just this
kind of assistance to pass on to others. I truly think that some webmasters
are afraid of placing their heads on this chopping block.

> Also, there is an exceedingly simple interface for people who can't
> be bothered or aren't able to use an SCI.
>
> To wit, https://www.1mdc.com/pay.cgi?241164jpm2.50grams
>
> There is also a very handy "invoice" mode.  Example,
>
> "Hey RJ, you owe me ten grams of gold, click here to pay dude:
> https://www.1mdc.com/invoice.cgi?241164jpm10.0 "
>
> JP

Thanks again JP, I honestly misunderstood your original intentions.

JP, and anyone else, if I have insulted you then please accept my sincerest
of apologies. I am actually a very helpful individual... unless I am
misunderstood and ridiculed for response to that simple misunderstanding.

Thanks to all that provided their POSITIVE input regarding this subject...
and even to those that provided stress management practice. =:P

Respectfully,

RJ

http://www.e-gold.com/stats.html lets you observe the e-gold system's activity now!