Sidd:---
> > Not quite... so I take you up on your offer below... I threw
> together a
> > little "experiment" in 15 minutes for you. Let me know when you've
> > cracked it, as you will see I've used the standard sci that sends
> > confirmation to my e-mail. You can leave that out if you like too.
> >
> > http://siddley.net/sci_test.cfm

RJ:---
> Nice try... you are not a novice webmaster... the text below is
> from your
> own site, correct? Some people crack me up.

Hey RJ,

Take your head out of that hole man!

You said the default e-gold_sci had a security problem, yes?

My point is this:
The security hole you are talking about has NOTHING to do with the
default e-gold_sci. I just demonstrated that to you.

It is a matter of the merchant supplying goods through an UNPROTECTED
PAGE. Again I say: it has NOTHING to do with e-gold.

If you open a shop on high street, fill it with valuable stock, then
leave the shop unattended with the doors wide open, your goods are
VULNERABLE; whether you are accepting credit cards, e-gold or USD for
payment makes absolutely NO difference. Once your shop is dicovered
dishonest people will just walk in and take stuff.

All I did on the delivery page was build in some protection (a
shopkeeper in the analogy above), so that you can't just walk in and
help yourself. (It is crackable, but needs a bit of skill and luck).

I hope you begin to see my point and I don't really expect you to
supply the free goods :-) Have a Happy Christmas everyone...

Regards,

Sidd.

http://two-cents-worth.com/?sidd
http://pecunix.com

PS [sheepishly]...Sorry Jim sometimes my irritation gets the better of
me.