RJ,

I give up! You have had friendly answers from about 10 people so far
and you prefer to accuse them of attacking you. They all say the same
thing... There is NO problem with the SCI. The fact that everyone
disagrees with you is not an attack, you are simply wrong.

> THANK YOU! That's 100% correct. "..build in some protection...".
> You just
> validated my point, while at the same time contradicting yourself.
> See it
> yet?

There is NO contradiction, the protection has NOTHING to do with the e-
gold SCI, it needs to be there NO MATTER what payment system is used.

If your original point was that there are security holes in MANY web
sites on the internet that MAY or MAY NOT use e-gold for payment, you
are doubtless correct, but obviously it is not a fault of the e-gold
SCI.

Perhaps someone else can help you understand this...

Regards,

Sidd.