> And if no solution is found for the problem you have posed, it is going to
> be fun if other 'websites' also issue shares according to the example TGC is
> setting.
> Lots of managements and proprietary owners could start dying rather
> quickly :-o)

That is my main concern, to be honest. I do actually trust TGC and voted
with my wallet, but if good people set an iffy example, then bad people
will use that example to rip dumb (and not so dumb) people off.

If you look back at my early posts on the whole subject, when they first
launched, the you'll see that I was all for them - but raised pointed
questions about the lack of listing rules of DBourse before wondering
loudly about TGC itself.

I honestly believe that the time for an 'Open Mercantile Exchange' has
come. Registered or not, is a matter of personal preferrence, I think.
But, lacking any kind of listing rules, not inviting public applications
for listings and having an address that resembles "past the the third isle
turn right and wait for the second wave before proceeding 8 miles
South-Southeast" doesn't really kick it for me.

So, now we talked to a few others and are doing one that fits my criteria
of minimal disclossure, iron-clad privacy, but still has clear rules and a
third party board of commissioners. Pitty, had Dbourse done a bit more
(such as talk to a trader), then they would have been *it*. Now someone
else has to try, I guess...

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html