> Our website has been updated extensively and we are continuing to upgrade
> our services.

Hello Ken,

Welcome to the party ;o)

Far be it from me to trash you right in the first post, but maybe a hint
or two might be a good idea:

(1) If you give 99% uptime garantee, that allows you to be offline for
almost 4 days continuously, which is unlikely, or for about 100 minutes
per week, which is murder for most excahngers, HYIPs, etc.
Maybe drop the uptime garantee altogether?

(2) Your site does not state how much additional bandwidth will cost. If I
look at our monthly bandwidth usage and at the 2GB allocation you allow, I
wonder what your customers will do after lunch. After the lunch of the
first day of the month, that is ;o)

(3) How can you operate a hosting site that accepts e-gold payments and
not be listed in www.TheGoldIndex.com ??? It's free! Unless you want a
good spot. Then it's cheap...

Other than that, good luck with the venture!
And if you want, mail me off-list for a few more pointers.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html