> FYI: Ken has been a participant on this list a LOT longer than
> you have.  His business may even be older than yours.

Thanks for the heads up. Had never heard of him and thought as he stated
that they 'now' accept..., that he was new.

Either way, I still meant well and honestly think that it does not matter
how long someone has operated one business, there is always value in
receiving input when starting something else. Or do you in fact mean that
he has been in the hosting business longer than us?
It would be great to meet someone else who used to run BBSs and chat about
ye good olde times.

Cheers,
Robert.

budget & privacy website hosting
http://www.cyberica.net
budget & privacy domain registrations + mail
http://www.u2planet.com/cfdomaintrust.html