Sent:   Friday, October 16, 1998 7:48 PM
To:     STUDIES IN WOMEN AND ENVIRONMENT
Subject:        Re: family size,etc.

<<   Some might decide never to have children, just as
 some straight people might decide this.  Some of us might want many
 children.  >>

Hi!

Candi - I did not mean to sound biased - But - how can homosexuals DECIDE
HAVE children?  Do you mean decide to adopt children?  Of course, families
come in different shapes and sizes and as I have said before "any love is
good
love in my book."  However, they do not have to make a decision whether to
Pro-Create or not!  It is a different kind of decision - bring new people
into
the world or adopt ones that are already here.  Pro-creating  is not even
an
option for them - so therefore, discussing it is not relevant is what the
post
was implying - However, the eco-crisis does affect them and overpopulation
effects the eco-crisis - therefore - the discussion does involve them.

Thanks and Peace!
Angela