>From [EMAIL PROTECTED] Sun Oct 18 16:10:09 1998
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 18 Oct 1998 17:59:46 EDT
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: family size,etc.

<< Angela I was the fourth of five children I wouldnt have been born if MY
 PARENTS decided not to have more than 2 children. I can *Live* with that
 choice that my parents didnt opt for,  why cant you?

 Bertina
 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi!

You missed my point - if you hadn't been born you wouldn't be hear reading
this or debating this topic - you would have been spared the decision as to
whether to be pro- Pro-creation - or pro-mandatory population control - that
was my point!  You are a witness to life - so why not be a defender of it!
You are free to live - let others have that freedom - how do you know if the
unborn do not have rights you are not aware of?

Peace!
Angela