From: Doug Anderson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 7:52 AM
To: 'Anthony Beecher'
Subject: RE: EDI & ANY to XML translator - opinions wanted

Anthony

Have you thought of outsourcing your translation?  We here at Kleinschmidt
specialize in taking files, be they flat files, X12, UN/EDIFACT or XML and
translating them into another file format.  This eliminates the problems
that you mention below, plus saves the expense to purchase the software,
maintenance fees and programming expenses.

If you are interested in more information, please let me know.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Doug

Doug Anderson
Assistant Vice President Sales Support