From: Glenn Thompson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 10, 2000 10:41 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EDI & ANY to XML translator - opinions wanted

Brian,

You seem very knowledgable about this.  What would moving up to one of
the new 733-750 MHz machines do.  Would that provide any relief or would
it be negligible?  I am assuming of course that such a machine is not
being used now.  Let's just assume a 400 Mhz CPU.

--
Glenn Thompson
Programmer/Analyst