Interesting FACT about people leaving Harbinger!
Within the months of March and May over 40 employees left the company for
various reasons.  If I were the upper mnmgt team, I think that that # of
employees leaving would tell me something.  The name itself, Harbinger,
means a sign of things to come.  I guess that that sign is here.  If you
can't keep the customer happy, then you won't be around for long.  Stop
listening and start doing.

As for having a spoofed email, it is to remain undercover.  I may just work
for Peregrine. Ever think about that?  I just want people to have all the
facts, even the ugly details I know about.