From:   Dale Marthaller [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, March 21, 2001 2:06 PM
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Element Separators

Does anyone have a work around for a situation where a trading partner has
imbedded data containing the same character as the element separator.

I have a trading partner set up to use an asterisk as an element separator
but also has one element that contains an asterisk?

Dale Marthaller
David Oppenheimer Group
http://www.oppyproduce.com
[EMAIL PROTECTED]