I am quite sure that Mr. Kammerer will be able to field this one... but allow me to
suggest EDISIM from FORESIGHT Corp at    http://www.foresightcorp.com/
--
Linda Denison
Senior Programmer Analyst

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Can anyone tell me more about EDI mapping tools?  We would like to purchase a tool
>to help us create EDI test data.  Any information on any products would be extremely
>helpful.
> Thanks,
> Lissa

begin:vcard
n:Denison;Linda
tel;cell:972-979-6656
tel;fax:509-691-6499
tel;home:972-790-4510
tel;work:469-524-6422
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:FedEx Corporate Services;EC Integration Development Services
version:2.1
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
title:Senior Programmer Analyst
adr;quoted-printable:;;4200 Regent Blvd=0D=0ASuite 2B;Irving;TX;75063;USA
note;quoted-printable:Mobile E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]=0D=0AAIM ID: VctrnRse
x-mozilla-cpt:;-27832
fn:Linda  Denison
end:vcard