From: Linda Denison [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, March 26, 2001 4:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: EDI mapping tool

I am quite sure that Mr. Kammerer will be able to field this one... but
allow me to suggest EDISIM from FORESIGHT Corp at
http://www.foresightcorp.com/
--
Linda Denison
Senior Programmer Analyst

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Can anyone tell me more about EDI mapping tools?  We would like to
purchase a tool to help us create EDI test data.  Any information on any
products would be extremely helpful.