in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], David C. Ullrich at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 23-06-2001 16:06:

> On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:49:02 GMT, Steve Leibel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> wrote:

>> Hallucinating?  On pot?  What are YOU smokin'?  Pot doesn't cause
>> hallucinations
>
> Where are you getting your facts from here? You've obviously
> never seen Reefer Madness or you wouldn't spout nonsense like
> this.

Normal pot doesn't cause hallucinations, exceptions have to be made with
allergies towards it, or not normal potency pot (artificially enhanced,
sprayed with lsd, etc...). If both of these factors are not taken in
consideration, "reefer madness" is a myth, sorry to disappoint you.

> I wonder if there's any data about correlation between alcohol
> use and traffic fatalities? Probably not, I certainly don't see
> why there would be any connection. I mean if alcohol were
> more dangerous than pot in just about any way a person could
> name that would mean that the laws in this country were all
> backwards.

Alcohol *is* more dangerous than pot. The laws are made to create a perfect
balance between social and economical wealth (although the first invokes the
latter), so alcohol and tobacco are forced into it, so *yes* they are
backwards (that is, in your country). Wake up, please. About the driving,
the other poster already supplied enough resources, but it has to be said
that I have yet to meet the first adequate doctor or psychologist who shares
your opinion on this.

--
  | Sig v.1.1 |