On Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:35:06 GMT, Tetsuo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

>in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], Tetsuo at
>[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 24-06-2001 00:17:
>
>> in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], David C. Ullrich at
>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 23-06-2001 16:06:
>>
>>[obvious jokes'

>[explanation of why the assertions in the obvious jokes are wrong]

>[...]
>
>Sorry for that indeed, ppl actually have this kind of opinion on this
>sometimes so I assumed I encountered just another one and got irritated. I
>should've realized the poster would not spout such stupidity in a serious
>manner though, of course...heh, certainly not in this ng.

No problem, actually I enjoyed reading it. Slightly disappointing
that you finally figured out I was being sarcastic - when I read
your post I was looking forward to stringing you along a bit.

>Well, sorry again

David C. Ullrich
"Sometimes you can have access violations all the
time and the program still works." (Michael Caracena,
comp.lang.pascal.delphi.misc 5/1/01)