in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], Tetsuo at
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 24-06-2001 00:17:

> in article [EMAIL PROTECTED], David C. Ullrich at
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 23-06-2001 16:06:
>
>> On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 20:49:02 GMT, Steve Leibel <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>> wrote:
>
>>> Hallucinating?  On pot?  What are YOU smokin'?  Pot doesn't cause
>>> hallucinations
>>
>> Where are you getting your facts from here? You've obviously
>> never seen Reefer Madness or you wouldn't spout nonsense like
>> this.
>
> Normal pot doesn't cause hallucinations, exceptions have to be made with
> allergies towards it, or not normal potency pot (artificially enhanced,
> sprayed with lsd, etc...). If both of these factors are not taken in
> consideration, "reefer madness" is a myth, sorry to disappoint you.
>
>> I wonder if there's any data about correlation between alcohol
>> use and traffic fatalities? Probably not, I certainly don't see
>> why there would be any connection. I mean if alcohol were
>> more dangerous than pot in just about any way a person could
>> name that would mean that the laws in this country were all
>> backwards.
>
> Alcohol *is* more dangerous than pot. The laws are made to create a perfect
> balance between social and economical wealth (although the first invokes the
> latter), so alcohol and tobacco are forced into it, so *yes* they are
> backwards (that is, in your country). Wake up, please. About the driving,
> the other poster already supplied enough resources, but it has to be said
> that I have yet to meet the first adequate doctor or psychologist who shares
> your opinion on this.

Sorry for that indeed, ppl actually have this kind of opinion on this
sometimes so I assumed I encountered just another one and got irritated. I
should've realized the poster would not spout such stupidity in a serious
manner though, of course...heh, certainly not in this ng.

Well, sorry again

--
  | Sig v.1.1 |