Jack Dausman wrote:
> This last Christmas I went to Nairobi and installed six Edubuntu systems
> for a computer lab in an AIDS orphanage.
>
> We'd like to use the lab with a syllabus or curriculum.
>
> Does anyone know of an available syllabus that works with Edubuntu?
>
> Thanks, Jack
>
> Jack Dausman
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://LeadershipByNumbers.com

Hi Jack,

What age range are you interested in? Are you looking at just a
computing curriculum or delivering the whole curriculum via Edubuntu?

I've linked the UK ICT syllabuses up to age 14 to Linux applications
(with a few exceptions), although these may not be all installed under
edubuntu (but I bet they're pretty much all available somewhere in Debian).
See http://schoolforge.org.uk/index.php/ICT_Curriculum

The page has links to the relevant schemes of work, although I'm
certainly not claiming that these are all that they should or could be!

Best wishes,
Miles.

--
Miles Berry