Johan,

I have the same problem, but slightly different and I have conducted a
simple test to prove the Endian has a throttling effect on internet traffic
once the HTTP Proxy is turn on and green interfaces are directed through
Endian.

To prove my theory I bypassed Endian entirely and directed requests directly
through the modem which enabled me to connect at full speed 20Mbit Down and
2Mbit Up.

Once requested were proxied through Endian the speed was throttled to
somewhere between 8-9Mbit Down and no change of 2Mbit Up.

My setup on Endian 2.1 is as follows:

- HTTP Proxy On and NOT Transparent
- LDAP Authorisation for Internet Access - Have also tried Local
Authorisation with no change to throttling effect.
- Outgoing Firewall enabled - Have also tried with outgoing firewall
disabled with no change to throttling effect.

It's very strange and I have tried various NICs on the Red Interface from
Intel, Realtek to Accton.

Anyone know of restrictions placed on the Community version?

Duke