Being Australian i would like to clarify the possible misconception of this
thread a few e-mails ago (e-mail included)

The internet here is not 20MB it's 20Mb. We have had ADSL2+ just implemented
mostly by our pathetic excuse for a telco service, they have locked their
system at 20mbit down. Due to overheads on packets this really does roughly
translate to 2MByte/sec. not 20MByte.

Other providers such as iiNet and Internode have their own DSLAMS providing the
full 24mbit.

Potentially if you live next door to the exchange you can get 24mbit down.
Annex M+ allows more up bandwidth, 2 mbps i believe as opposed to the usual
1mbps that ADSL2+ provides.

On another note
Good to see you got the throughput issue fixed up.

Regards,
Tarrant

--
Tarrant Marshall | Software Engineer

email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] | web: http://www.agileware.net

Linux | Software Development & Support | Web Hosting | Novell Gold Partner |
IBM Business Partner | Agileview