Good Evening Folks,
Another week has passed; a hectic one for me. I just got home from a 50th wedding anniversary get together for some friends of mine. Very nice to see them looking so fit and happy.

Tomorrow there will be another running of the weekly ECN. I'll be on hand to get the ball rolling and then pass the NCS hat around the country a bit. Twenty meters was very nice and quiet on Friday presaging hopefully good conditions for tomorrow. Mr. Hammond has thrown his hat into the ring once again to work from Mid MO back toward the West where I cannot work and then off to the East and where ever his beam may point. Now that the Summer Fox Hunt is history let's make a little ionizing radiation of our own to tell folks how much we enjoy CW.

   Please join us:
Sunday 2300z (Sunday 4pm PDT) 14050 kHz
Visit our web site: http://ecn.visionseer.com/ for net details. Thank you Dan.

If you feel unsure of your CW speed this is the place to start. We work all check ins until the last one is worked or I get dragged off for dinner ;) Remember if you can hear someone checking in but you cannot hear us please ask them to relay for you. We've got time. Nothing special, simply weather reports, sending kids off to college, or how the BBQ is going in this Summer's heat. If you are new to the net we'll ask your name, state, rig type, and serial number. If you don't have an Elecraft rig you can check in but you'll start itching to solder one up and get it on the air. I promise!

See you tomorrow evening for a little fun CW,
    Kevin.  KD5ONS